In this episode of the From Creation To Close podcast, hosts sit down with Nancy VanReece, Vice President of Business Development at Batch Nashville. Batch offers curated gifts featuring high-quality, handcrafted items from local makers ideal for personal gifts, corporate gifts, events and weddings. They started in Nashville, TN, but have spread to other cities around the South.
Nancy is a big part of the Nashville community, having worked at organizations from the Nashville Symphony to Parachute Media to, now, Batch Nashville. She is also Councilwoman for Nashville Metro Council District 8.
- Nancy’s journey to becoming a VP at one of Nashville’s fastest growing companies
- How Batch uses their branding and voice in a strategic manner
- Nancy’s take on social media and best practices she follows
- Business development tactics she uses every day
- How a physical store location changed their business